A recording of "Impact of Outcome Measurement in Mental Healthcare: A Panel Discussion" is now available for viewing.
The program was moderated by Dr. Tom Young, a board-certified family physician, and chief medical officer, and founder of nView. nView is the premier provider of evidence-based behavioral health solutions.
The program, hosted by nView Health, brought together behavioral health experts for a discussion on the impact outcome measurement can and should have in behavioral healthcare today. The panelists were Dr. Jennifer Birdsall and Dr. Joseph Shonkwiler.
Topics covered during the one-hour program included the following:
- Defining outcome measurement and measurement-based care (MBC)
- How these practices are being used within behavioral health
- What effective usage of these tools looks like
- Why their usage is essential to supporting patients
- What needs to happen on the federal level to help improve the adoption of outcome measurement and MBC
- What providers should do to strengthen how they incorporate the tools
- How healthcare organizations can effectively implement the solutions
- How technology should factor into efforts around outcome measurement and MBC
- What the future of these practices looks like
To access the program's recording, click here.